4.28.2012

Wedding Book Haul


So, as you know, I am getting married. I am also not doing a good job of planning this wedding. There are so many things to do! I’d much rather just pay someone to plan it all… but then that involves PAYING someone to plan it all. So, I just have to suck it up and start.

The most I’ve come up with is this:

I want a vintage book themed wedding. Lame? Perhaps… but for everyone who knows me, its basically the only thing that makes sense. Luckily the fiancé is on board with it too.

So in saying that, here is my Wedding Book Haul:



For, get this, FREE.

Yes, they had boxes upon boxes of FREE books outside of the library, so I grabbed two flats. I mean, think of the possibilities! I have been, and they are great. The best part about these is their covers:



Nearly all are different patterns or colors, and they are all beautiful and retro and AWESOME. 



Anyway, I thought it was a great haul. I feel kind of bad about possibly destroying such wonderful little nuggets, but I’m sure it will be worth it. 

On to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment