4.26.2012

Hiatus.

I have been on hiatus for so long that I have no idea what is going on with this new Blogger! It's all funky now, I feel lucky to have figured out how to post something.

Anyway, I am sorry it has been so long. I went to Ireland, which was AWESOME. And then we got back and it was all "lets try to get our lives back on track" oh and "maybe we should actually start planning our wedding since we've been engaged since OCTOBER". Therefore, I was very bad at blogging.


Do you know what was the most upsetting? I brought two books for the 14 HOUR plane ride we took. Yes, 14. I read one, Stephen King's Duma Key, and it was ok, I will write about it on here when I get my motivation going... but the other was Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale - which. was. getting. good. And then, I left it in that stupid little pocket under my tray table. Suck.

I will have to find myself another copy.

I've read quite a few books since my last post. I think when I left you all I was just finishing up Bel Canto. Then Duma Key, Son of a Witch, and more.... so needless to say I've got some catching up to do.

On to reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment