6.20.2011

Asking Forgiveness.

You must forgive me for such a long break in posting.
7 whole days. Yikes.

Ok, so my life is in hectic mode right now. Crazy events + limited reading = June. Apparently.

But, I want you to know that I have not given up on reading (nor the writing of the bloggity).
I am trucking through Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman. So far, so good. It is labeled as a Dark Comedy, so we will see how that all pans out.
It seems to be a collection of little snippets from people's lives who live in this teeny tiny little town in Nebraska. The kind of stereotypical town where everyone knows EVERYONE. Oh, and it is set in the '80s. I'm sure all of their little lives will come together in some Epic Story Telling Device kind of way, but we shall see.



And I just want everyone to know that I don't TRY to read all the same authors. It's just that I seem to own multiple different pieces by a lot of the same authors, and I feel like I want to get them out of the way so I can read new and interesting things. Plus, a Reader Dork friend of mine told me to read Downtown Owl, and well, here I am.

So, fret not my little reader friends. I will be back at it soon. Full swing. Promise.
I just have to get past these next few crazy days.

On to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment