7.08.2011

Lookey Lookey I Got a Bookey


Yes, that's right, more books.

Between the Tides by Patti Callahan Henry [My mom really wanted me to read this - to be honest, I'm not even positive what it is about, but I shall appease her and read it.]


Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides [I've seen the movie, yet have not read the book.]

Canary Row by John Steinbeck [Another Steinbeck novel - just to help disprove my own theory that I hate him.]

Nothing that I am TOO overly excited about, but nonetheless, more books! Hurray!


Also, as a semi-side note, I am busy reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami for @1book140 on Twitter. If you didn't participate last time with The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, you can definitely still chime in this go around! We have only just started the discussion process for the first section of Kafka.







I'm also trying to read Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman [as I noted... jeeze.... a LONG time ago]. It is slow [forced] reading on that one folks.



On to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment