12.29.2011

Oh, By the Way...

I just realized that I think I forgot to mention why I have been so busy lately.

Turns out I got engaged.
Woohoo!





It's his late Grandmother's engagement ring.
AND it's in a Cake Ball, which are like my favorite things in the ENTIRE world. So not only did I get an amazingly meaningful ring, I also got to eat a morsel of heaven.

P.S. It was at a Halloween Party, hence the skulls. Oh, and our outfits:


It was really romantic starring into those demon eyes as he proposed, by the way.


So, ever since that happened, my life has gone into a whirlwind of craziness. And then the holidays hit. So, as you can tell, it's been hard to get to the computer and review books.
But, I'm back at it my little readers!
And 2012 will of course be much more productive (with less internet absences).


On to reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment